Friday, September 30, 2016

Still a Day Behind - Thursday's Blessings

There are things to be grateful for that occurred yesterday. Photos of any of them, well no. I guess this post will be photo-free. 

I am grateful for recycling and throwing away most of the binders and loose papers at work yesterday. We are moving to a new office and I am taking very little with me! Now if I could only recreate that experience here at home!

I am grateful for Re-Charge. I love being able to reconnect with this small group of women! They are a true blessing in my life. 

I am grateful for a good glass of red wine. 

I am grateful for finding the cord to the Cricut. I was starting to worry that it could be ANYWHERE and might never find it again :-)

I am grateful for spending 10 quick minutes in what will soon be my 'old' sewing room. I have some really cool new tools and fabric. I'm dreaming of a handmade Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment