Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Running Behind

Again I'm posting in the morning those things I was grateful for yesterday. I need to work on getting back on track.

This is going to have to be a short post because of time but it doesn't mean yesterday was short on blessings.

Starting with a list of blessings that doesn't include photos:

  • My growing relationship with Tessa
  • Helping Phyllis and being rewarded with fabric and quilting tools (I might be able to get a photo of the garage. Too bad I didn't think of taking pictures of the treasues in the cars)
    • She was the proud recipient of two carloads of crafting stuff which will be shared with the church, the quilt quild, and many quilting friends
    • I helped her unload the cars and organize the treasures in the garage (poor Bob, not much garage left)
  • Working from home - I love working from home
And then the big event of the day. Wait for it. Wait for it. Work started on what will soon be my new sewing room. It looks wonderful, smells wonderful, feels wonderful. And should be done by Friday! I didn't expect to feel so good inside knowing this task would soon be complete. Everyone that suggested we hire it out - you were right! Best decision I've made in a long time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment