Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Stretch

I'm grateful!

I'm grateful I didn't have to make dinner tonight. We went to the church and had dinner. So, not only did I not have to cook, I didn't have to clean either! Thank you John and Deb Williams and Crew. Great dinner!

I'm grateful I have a job that affords me the opportunity to pay someone else to refinish the hardwood floor in Michael and Noah's old bedroom. It looks amazing! I can't wait to move my quilting/sewing stuff in there. It's a good thing I'll be in Colorado next week otherwise I might have gone crazy waiting a week to move stuff in. Organizing and moving stuff might make coming home after the visit a little easier to bare.





I'm grateful that Mike is still making progress on the downstairs bathroom. I don't think Noah will recognize the place. Long gone is the shower with the cooler he used as a stool.



2 comments:

  1. Just about ready.....to hire this one out, too. And the roof, and the siding, and the....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Old House...glad we call it home. It holds so much potential, life, memories, joy, beauty, laughter, and tears. Can you believe it's been over 10 years that we have called this place home???

    ReplyDelete