Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday Blessings on Saturday

I spent most of my time in the kitchen today - and I enjoyed it. I made chocolate chip cookies, lemon cookies, and miniature chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Enough to take to Colorado AND to send back to IWCC with Jordan. Besides the baking we actually had a nice breakfast; fried eggs, sausage, and toast. And in the midst of the baking we cooked a pizza for lunch.


I also realized to day I missed washing laundry for the boys. Not because I love washing, drying, and folding laundry, but because I like to do things for them that they appreciate. Jordan actually brought home laundry this time. Although it was hardly a full load. I think he keeps up with it pretty well over there in Council Bluffs. 

And I made it to the library. Hopefully both Tessa and I enjoy this book on the way to Colorado. We are planning on leaving at 5 am. OK, I'm planning on leaving at 5 am and Tessa is along for the ride. I can't wait to see the boys, Maddie, my mom and Ken, and all of the animals, especially Diesel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment