Saturday, October 8, 2016

Friday/Saturday

I managed to get a photo Friday morning. I love the landscape in Colorado. But I have to admit, I love the landscape in Iowa as well. For now and the rest of the weekend I will enjoy where I am.


I am grateful my mom still has spunk. She still knows how and when to flip someone off :)

I am grateful for a busy Friday at work as it makes the day go faster. 

I am grateful for making another dinner that Ken enjoyed. 

Saturday

I am grateful for starting my day by working out. 

I am grateful for going to an auction with Mike - over the phone. 

I am grateful for winning one of the 4 quilts I asked Mike to bid on. 

I am grateful for going to the store with mom and buying myself some new running shoes. 

I am grateful for leftovers. 

I am grateful for completing a logistics committee task. 

This might seem like a boring list but for me it is a reminder that no matter how bad the day might seem to be I can always find something to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment