Monday, October 3, 2016

Playing Catch Up Again

I am grateful the car ride was uneventful and we made it to Colorado. I've seen everyone except Noah and I'll have to wait until Tuesday to see him.

It was great to have travel companions. Thank you Tessa for the great conversation! And Kia - you are a good traveler as well.


I have no idea what this is supposed to be. It was in the water at our first rest stop. I just want to go on record that Tessa and I only had to stop twice! I am grateful for clean rest stops and an interesting thing to two to see during the drive across Nebraska. 

I am grateful for being able to see my boys (even Noah even though I haven't seen him yet). I love them without excuse, without limit, and without strings. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Debbie for hosting/creating this post. I want to take a few moments of you and your readers' time to thank YOU for starting this post.

    Oftentimes, we take a lot of things for granted: freedom, the ability to speak freely, the grace to be with who we are with -either for a moment, or for a lifetime.

    Fortunately, I've been graced with a partner and a fantastic crew of young people (both children and their significant others - hopefully in-laws someday) to share this journey with.

    As a former year-long blogger, I too know how challenging a blog like this can be. Your pictures need little substantiation, and your words are unrivaled. Please continue to add your daily anecdotes.

    Your readers and I are hungry to relate to your postings.

    ReplyDelete